ChargeMax by CETRIX brings efficient mobile device charging and maintenance to the classrooms and workplaces. With its innovative design, ease of use, and secure cabinet, ChargeMax ensures safe, secure and healthy usage and maintenance of mobile devices for years to come.
- General Details
- Outstanding Features
- Order Inquiry
The hardware side of every school’s mobile device management is the charging cart or cabinet that allows for volume charging and safe keeping of tablets and laptops. In addition, they are the best way to maintain the devices in a ready-for-use condition at all times.
Designed for laptops and Chromebooks, ChargeMax Charging carts and cabinets are part of CETRIX School Digital Transformation Solution. They provide an efficient, affordable, and easy means for schools to securely store and charge mobile computing devices.
ChargeMax’s main power input is protected by a system ensuring regulated power reaches the converters. The cabinet is perforated on all sides for complete air circulation to keep the temperature of the cabinet within safety range.
- ChargeMax CE-18 is designed to disinfect and charge up to 18 laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, or mobile phones.
- The power system has multi-layer safety measures and provides safe, regulated power to the devices.
- The cabinet is designed to be safe and duarable.
- Perforated metal walls on all sides ensures proper air circulation and regulates the temperature inside the cabinet and keeps it within safety range.
- The cabinet is secured with a convenient, sturdy electronic keypad lock powered independently by batteries. Optionally, the electronic lock can be replaced with a 3-Point Push-to-Close lock.
- The cabinet is designed with round corners to make it safe for usage in classroom and work environments.
- ChargeMax has four ultra-quite sturdy wheels with breaks on the two wheels for easy moving and parking.
- The cabinet is made of coated steel for durability and protection from environment.
|Capacity||18 Laptops, Chromebooks, Tablets or Mobile Phones|
|Charging Interface||Uses devices’ own adaptor/charger, secured in the back compartment|
|Input Power||110V/220V ; 50/60Hz|
|Output Power (each device)||Depends on each device’s adaptor|
|Power Cable||9′ or 12′ UL certified power cord and 3-prong plug|
|Power Control||On/Off power switch with red light indicator|
|Main power switch on side panel|
|Cooling System||Perforated metal walls on all sides|
|Cable Management||Removable individual charger/adapter holders on the back|
|Charger/adapter power winder on each removable holder|
|Internal cable guides on the compartment ceiling|
|Internal cable guides the device dividers|
|Main power cord winder on the exterior|
|Door Locks||3-point, 2-position security door lock w/keys|
|Optional Padlock loop on the main door|
|Back power management compartment door lock w/keys|
|Wheels||Four 4” ultra-quite swivel caster wheels, two with locking brakes|
|Weight||68 lbs (40 kg)|
|Dimensions||16 (W) x 23.6 (D) x 40.2 (H) inch|
|41 (W) x 60 (D) x 102 (H) cm|
|Other Features||Integrated push handle|
|External power cord winder|
|Material||Thick gauge steel with special coating/paint|
|Package Content||AC Power Cable|