- General Details
- Features & Video
- Order Inquiry
PureMax’s revolutionary design allows the particles in the air to be captured and exposed to UVC light. The vertical chamber design decreases the airflow speed and increases disinfection time, making the disinfection ability 3 times more effective. Third-party testing has proven that PureMax air purifiers could effectively eradicate bacteria and viruses.
HEPA and UVC light technology have been a trusted technology for air purification from hospitals to airports for decades. Recent UVC breakthroughs in manufacturing have made it possible for high-quality UVC bulbs to enter the consumer market. PureMax 550’s 7-level air purification rethinks the fundamentals by focusing on maximum UVC exposure time rather than just collecting pollution and maximizing air volume.
- PureMax UVC air purifier can DISINFECT and INACTIVATE the widest range of pollutants, such as viruses and chemicals.
- PureMax’s UVC has a 99.9% sanitizer rate against a variety of bacterial viruses.
- PureMax’s HEPA filter is fine enough to collect all types of air pollutants, from molds to bacteria and viruses.
- One PureMax 550 is capable of purifying and disinfecting the air in a 1200-1300 square feet room up to two times in an hour.
- PureMax is a low maintenance device and only needs to have the internal filters cleaned once in a while.
|Purification / Filtration System||7-level purification with UVC/primary filter/HEPA/activated carbon/3-layer filter|
|Recommend Area||1200-1300 sq ft, 2 air exchanges per hour|
|CADR||324 CFM (550m3/h)|
|Net weight||21 lb|
|Input power||AC100-240V / 50~60Hz|
|Control panel||Touch and Rotate|
|Timer||1 to 8 Hours|
|WiFi Connection||For Controling the air purifier|
|Air Quality Indicator||3 Color Air Quality Indicator
0-75 Green: Excellent air quality
76-150 Blue: Good air quality
>150 Red: Bad air quality
|Air Inlet||360˚, from all directions|
|Internal Air Movement||3D air circulation|
|Air bacterial sanitization rate||99.9%（Staphylococcus albus）@20 cu meter|
|Air virus sanitizer rate||>99.9%（H1N1）@1060 cu ft|
|UVC leakage||<1 μw/cm2/sec@machine body 2|
|Ozone release||0.009mg/m3@2 hour|
|UVC Light Type||High-efficiency hot cathode quartz UV-C light source|
|UVC light wavelength||253.7nm|
|UVC Light power||6 x 10mW|
|Motor type||24V Brushless three phase silent motor (sport PWM Speed regulation)|
|Impeller type||Vortex negative pressure impeller|
|Input power||Support wide voltage input AC 100-240V 50~60Hz|
|Shell Material||V0 flame retardant ABS plastic particles|
|Socket power type||2 plugs (European/American Standard)|
|USA||FCC / EPA / CARB|
|Europe||CE-LVD / CE-EMC / RoHs|